Ask a Freemason Questions and Answers Find a Lodge Near You

20 of 20
What’s all this conspiracy stuff?
Posted: 07 October 2013 01:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 286 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4036
Joined  2007-09-27

Baxter,

There are a number of facts here that we as Freemasons know to be facts, but it is true that there are people out there who refuse to believe these facts and will throw together various “documents” from different sources that they believe prove otherwise.  It sounds to me like you are at least in part a victim of some of these beliefs.  Just because you belive them, doesn’t make them true.  I’m sure you can agree that someone here has to be incorrect.  The statements you are making and the statements we are making can’t both be correct.  WE as Freemasons KNOW what we are saying to be true because we are making statements about ourselves and an organization we are a part of.  You are making statements about an organization you are NOT a part of, but simply based on things you have read and heard.

FACT: There is no illuminati.  There was, and they disbanded in the late 1700s.  There have since been other unconnected groups that have borrowed the name.  This name has never been a part of Freemasonry, except in the minds of fiction writers.

FACT: There ARE some groups that call themselves Freeemasons who are actually not, and are not recognized as such.  We cannot make them stop calling themselves this, we can only continue to say that they are not a part of REAL Freemasonry.

FACT: A VERY small percentage of the population are Freemasons.  As such, only a very small percentage of this country’s leaders, whether they be federal or local, are Freemasons.  They certainly have no control over those who are not members, nor do they have any control over the others who are.

FACT: If a Mason commits a crime, he is held accountable by law.  If found guilty, he will most likely no longer be a Freemason.

FACT: We have no political control.  How can a group that forbids political discussion in lodge have ANY way to have political control.

Your assertions seem to be all over the map, which is really distracting and makes it difficult to address any of your concerns singularly.  YOu talk of random “Juewish lady human rights activist”, “white males standing over black males”, “gay movements”, “9/11 truth”, etc.  YOu need to pick a topic and stay on it.  This forum format makes it impossible to follow such a wide array of discussion.

Here’s how I see things.  We’re at an impass with you.  You have things that you believe to be true due to certain information you have received.  If we tell you that these things are either untrue or are not associated with Freemasonry, and you refuse to believe us, then there is no further point in continuing this discussion.

Was there anything in particular you hoped to achieve by posting here?  Did you want to try to convince us to believe things about ourselves that we know not to be true?  Can you see how difficult that would be?  If I told you that you had purple hair, and you knew that you did not, would you all of a sudden change your mind if I pulled together some random sources that stated that you DID have purple hair?

The simple fact of the matter is that you are stating things about Freemasonry that have nothing to do with what Freemasonry is and what Freemasons do.  Everybody on this forum and a good portion of the public know this.  It’s the small fringe of people who have incorrect information that continue this idea that we are some all-controlling sinister cult who is somehow out to get you.  I know many hundreds of Masons, including Grand Masters, 33rd degree Scottish Rite members, Prince Hall members, and more.  NONE of them are the type of men who would have anyting to do with an organization that sponsored activities that you describe.

Unless all of this starts to make sense to you, I believe we are an an impass in this discussion, and I would ask that you not continue, as you are simply looking foolish in front of a group of people who know more about this subject than you do.  Please believe me when I say that I’m not saying this to insult you, and do wish you the best.  I hope that someday you’ll come to realize that you are misunderstanding a benevolent and good organization based on connections that you have drawn that are fictional.

I’m not sure what else to say on the matter.  If you could give specific names of people and organizations against which your charges are levied, perhaps we could help, but you haven’t provided one name.  Not one person.  Not one lodge.  Tell us the name of a lodge that you believe has committed acts against you.  If we were aware of a lodge or a member that we could prove was involved in criminal acts, we would certainly make sure that they were no longer a part of our organization.

P.S. - Simply claiming that the offending party is a member of “the Masons or Illuminati Freemasonry” is NOT the same as naming an individual or actual lodge.

Signature 

Dan

Past Master, Columbian Lodge A.F.&A.M. - Boston, MA
Senior Deacon, Friendship Lodge A.F.&A.M. - Wilmington, MA
32° Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite, Valley of Boston
Shriners International, Aleppo Temple - Wilmington, MA

Posted: 08 October 2013 01:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 287 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1244
Joined  2011-11-10

I think I’m going to give an example of what being a mason really means.

Last year, I was helping organize a dinner for the Province to celebrate the culmination of 5 years of fund raising; 1500 of us raised £1.2 million for charity.

Whilst organizing the seating, I was asked to send round a list of names of those who had booked up to that point; I did so.  Very quickly, I discovered I’d inadvertently revealed a piece of information that was to be keep confidential until a later date - the names of some of the new Provincial Grand Officers to be appointed a couple of months later.  The information had yet to be released as not every appointment had been accepted at the time.

Understand; the information was trivial and only meaningful to members of the Province.  It was going to be released (by the Provincial Grand Master the following month), but I put the information out early.  It was not a ‘secret’.

I was mortified to think that I’d released such a trivial piece of information before it should have been; so much so that I was going to resign because I felt I’d let people down.  It was only the intervention of the Provincial Grand Master, the Provincial Grand Secretary and the Provincial Grand Director of Ceremonies that stopped me from doing so.  I have no doubt that everyone reading this who is actually a mason can sympathize with my feelings.

Can you not understand that principles that say I felt I needed to resign just for feeling that I’ve let someone down is completely incompatible with what you’re implying about Freemasonry?

Signature 

Richard
Past Provincial Junior Grand Warden, Provincial Grand Treasurer (Royal Arch)
Member of Craft, Royal Arch, Ancient & Accepted Rite, Mark, Royal Ark Mariner, Knight Templar, Knight Templar Priest, Order of Secret Monitor, Royal Order of Scotland
UGLE.

Posted: 08 October 2013 08:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 288 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1448
Joined  2010-11-01

Freemasonry is just something that some folks simply cannot comprehend.  It is full of allegory and symbolism.  To be a Freemason, it does take work.  You simply must experience it and realize that just because a symbol in one place has one meaning, does not mean that the same symbol in a different place necessarily has the same meaning.  Freemasonry is ancient and its signs, symbols and language are from many centuries ago.  You simply cannot get the full meaning out of Freemasonry by simply reading anything about it, regardless of whether the author was a Mason or not.  It simply does not work that way.  I challenge anyone who says otherwise.  You might be able to get a tidbit or a fact about the history of the Fraternity from a book, but you simply cannot get the essence of it without taking the initiations.  They mean something to each man who takes that walk.  That something is as different as there are men. 

So Baxter, before you go and continue to spread further your outright lies, I suggest you walk up to a lodge building, knock on the door, and meet face to face with a Mason.  As you are in NY, you will find several lodges at the Grand Lodge Building located on W 23rd Street in Manhattan.  Take the tour, it is given by an actual mason.  Or, if you are up for a drive, visit the Masonic Care Community and Acacia Village in Utica where those who need of assisted living quarters can get low cost or free housing and medical care.  Or take a visit of the Masonic Medical Research Laboratory, a not-for-profit institute dedicated to improving the health and quality of life for all.  Or maybe take a trip East to the Shriner’s Hospital, where patients are treated completely free of charge, there facilities in both Springfield and Boston as well as others across the country.  With all of that, and that is only the tip of the iceberg, it REALLY sounds like we are a bunch of no good evil doers out to ruin the lives of non-members.  But, like so many other anti-masons before you, you will probably let your fear of that which you do not know control you and keep you from seeing for yourself the actual truth about our Fraternity.  You will continue to believe the lies and mis-truths that others have told you and continue to place the blame for your misfortunes on to anyone other than yourself.  I do wish you the best and hope that someday, you realize that it is you who has been wrong all along.

Signature 

W:. Bro. Paul Hulseapple
St. Georges Lodge #6
Worshipful Master for the 2016-17 A.D 6016-17 A.L. year

32°AASR Valley of Schenectady
St Georges Chapter #157 Royal Arch Masons
Scribe

St. George’s Council # 74 Cryptic Masons
Giles Fonda Yates Council #22 AMD
Jr. Warden

St. George’s Commandery #37
Oriental Shrine A.A.O.N.M.S.
Schenectady NY

Posted: 25 October 2013 06:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 289 ]  
Newcomer
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2012-05-21

Q: What is all this conspiracy stuff?

A: Ignorance.

Signature 

Bro. Jordan Gamache

Raised June 7th, 2013
Washington Lodge #61
http://www.washingtonlodge61nh.org/

Cryptic Counsel
Mt. Hareb Chapter #11
http://www.nhyorkrite.com/

Posted: 12 November 2013 05:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 290 ]  
Newcomer
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2013-11-12

Ok, so this is going to be a long post, so hang on till the end please. I would also like to apologise for my bad grammer as I am autistic and spell phoneticaly aswell as have a few typos thrown in.

1st I would like to say im sorry for assuming that masons were a group of men who were apart of secret orginisations that held onto key information not known by the masses. After reading Alot of posts on this site, I have come to the conclusion that masons as a whole is innocent, yall are just good men across the world trying to better themselves, and most of you are patriots like myself.

2nd after comming to that conclusion I realized what the missing link is between all the conspiracy theries and masons. you are the scape goat. you are who is taking all the flack and blame for a few people who live in the shaddows. The real secret society that is putting all its members into power positions to gain control is the skull and bones. just look at there released members list,it consists of media owners and workers, large corporation owners and CEOs, as well as multiple presidents, most notably the bush vs kerry….2 skull and bones members being pushed as our only options for presidency….

3rd. the illuminati that the “conspiracy” stuff is focused on is not the same group that you refer to every single time someone brings them up. you see, secret societies tend to dissapear and reapear eather as the same group or completly revamped with a different agenda, take the KKK for example. they built up 3 times and the first group was no wear near the same as the most recent group. I think the first illuminati group did however hold the secret knowledge that most, if not all, secret societies who use the ” all seeing eye” as a symbol are hiding. As this symbol represents one of the BIGGEST secrets that these organisations are trying to hide. That is why these people in power are being called the illuminati. because they are the holders of light(knowledge).

4th. the reason why we can see that the illuminati is real is because of how they go about there agenda, they hide it right infront of our faces through symbols and numerology. now the illuminati numbers are very simple a = 1 b = 2 c = 3 and so on, with “Prime” numbers being there favorites, most dates of the biggest “false flag” attacks have been on the “prime” number dates the illuminaty like so much, 9/11 for instance. they have rigged a few “terrorist plots” on these dates. (now I wont get into the 9/11 debate to much, ill save that for another day, but just a quick thing, find me proof that a plane hit the pentagon or the other plane that crashed into an open field, And by proof i mean evidence a plane ever existed, because all I ever see are holes in a field and pentagon with no parts of a plane…., plus jet fuel dosnt get hott enough to melt steal, its like 800 degrees short of being hot enough. and there was thermight explosive ressidue all over the rubble of the buildings. ok im done with that for now, i could go on and on about all the eye witness reports and experts who also agree).

5th. how too see the illuminati in every day life? well we have hollywood to thank for that, just google image search illuminati celebrites and you will be shown hundred of photos of the highest paid singers and actors all throwing up illuminati symbols, the pyramid, the 666 simble with your hand over the eye, and many many others that you can all clearly see these people are not hiding. many even being interviewed saying they sold there soul to the devil!

6th. one more thing to blow your mind. illuminati.com but backwards. so itanimulli.com
when you enter that into your browser, it takes you strait the the NSA website, the “All Seeing Eye” of the government. Very Interesting!!!

7th. I have read almost everything about these conspiracy theroies and I find new stuff every day that just confirms these things to be true! I also think I have found out a few of there secrets through a few people who leaked the information. Which is sooooo crazy, 99% of you will think its not true, but ill give you a clue, the all seeing eye IS in reference to the eye of horus. hence why its at the top of a pyramid of egypt. The eye of horus is actualy a blueprint of the inside of your brain if it was cut down the middle from front to back. google horus eye in the brain if you dont bealive me on that one. The secret is that the eye of horus is the blueprint of your souls location in the brain. I wont go any further as to its real purpose, if you want to know more about this theory please PM me, I would like to compair information with any high ranking mason with real access to this knowledge.

8th. The dollar bill is a big topic that I know yall hate to talk about. And I know you say masons didnt make it, but then who did? why would they hide things in the dollar bill? well i think the first thing is to lay down there blame work on the masons, you see, the pyramid with the allseeing eye can be traced over by a jewish star, also a satanic symbol but recognised as the jewish star. when this is done, each point of the star is aiming at 5 letters, m,a,s,o,n. you can even overlay the compass and right angle sybol and it also points to the same 5 letters, the reason for that is because the compas and right angle were origionaly desgined to resemble the jewish star. now ALOT of you are going to say this is false based on what “YOU” are being told by your fellow masons and mason litterature, but let me ask you something, do you really think that a group as large as yours, with your set in stone “morals” let that kind of knowledge out? that the orgional creators of the mason symbols were indead satan worshippers? I think whoever created the symbols were indead worshippers of satan, but maybe mason that found it just used the symbols based on there own meanings when they first viewed it, compaired to the views of the creator. just a thought…

Posted: 12 November 2013 06:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 291 ]  
Newcomer
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2012-05-21

You started out alright then you just went off the deep end there. I will start saying two things. 1: You are only as stupid as you are certain. 2. Just because your right doesn’t mean you know. The “Illuminati does not exist. It did for a short time and died out centuries ago. In fact it drew some of its membership from masonic lodges.
  Our government had absolutely nothing to do with 911 nor were the wars over oil or money. The conclusion of WWII was Zionism (the Jewish state of Israel). We have been entangled in that conflict ever since, culminating in actions against the west and against the U.S.
  Does this mean there are no forces out there that aim to destroy America’s way of life? No. In fact, 35 years ago the Russians started to subvert our culture with their ideology. This is why there are so many liberal and communist professors in our universities and liberal and communist actors in Hollywood today. It is why politicians have found great success using tactics that come right out of Putins play book. Then the Chinese jumped in 2001, now all our jobs are in China and all our products are made by slaves for lack of a better term. These short examples combined with our enemies flooding our country with narcotics are the reason why America is backwards, why and how our freedoms are being destroyed one by one.
  You see, most people realize deep down there is something terribly wrong and there is. Most people are in denial. It is easier to blame Former Pres. Bush and a fictional mysterious group for all our problems. When in reality, our real enemies are thought to be our friends and continue to employ their plans against us. Sun Tzu said: “To win a thousand battles is not the height of excellence, to win without fighting is.”

Signature 

Bro. Jordan Gamache

Raised June 7th, 2013
Washington Lodge #61
http://www.washingtonlodge61nh.org/

Cryptic Counsel
Mt. Hareb Chapter #11
http://www.nhyorkrite.com/

Posted: 12 November 2013 07:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 292 ]  
Newcomer
Rank
Joined  2013-11-12
JordanG - 12 November 2013 06:11 PM

You started out alright then you just went off the deep end there. I will start saying two things. 1: You are only as stupid as you are certain. 2. Just because your right doesn’t mean you know. The “Illuminati does not exist. It did for a short time and died out centuries ago. In fact it drew some of its membership from masonic lodges.
  Our government had absolutely nothing to do with 911 nor were the wars over oil or money. The conclusion of WWII was Zionism (the Jewish state of Israel). We have been entangled in that conflict ever since, culminating in actions against the west and against the U.S.
  Does this mean there are no forces out there that aim to destroy America’s way of life? No. In fact, 35 years ago the Russians started to subvert our culture with their ideology. This is why there are so many liberal and communist professors in our universities and liberal and communist actors in Hollywood today. It is why politicians have found great success using tactics that come right out of Putins play book. Then the Chinese jumped in 2001, now all our jobs are in China and all our products are made by slaves for lack of a better term. These short examples combined with our enemies flooding our country with narcotics are the reason why America is backwards, why and how our freedoms are being destroyed one by one.
  You see, most people realize deep down there is something terribly wrong and there is. Most people are in denial. It is easier to blame Former Pres. Bush and a fictional mysterious group for all our problems. When in reality, our real enemies are thought to be our friends and continue to employ their plans against us. Sun Tzu said: “To win a thousand battles is not the height of excellence, to win without fighting is.”

i knew you would go right back to answering the illuminati question the exact same way you do every single time someone brings it up. but the difference is that i KNOW who the illuminati are! they are the 13 bloodlines,
The Astor Bloodline
The Bundy Bloodline
The Collins Bloodline
The DuPont Bloodline
The Freeman Bloodline
The Kennedy Bloodline
The Li Bloodline
The Onassis Bloodline
The Reynolds Bloodline
The Rockefeller Bloodline
The Rothschild Bloodline
The Russell Bloodline
The Van Duyn Bloodline

these are the familys that make up the illuminati. 

now the masons as a whole are in my eyes like boyscouts for adults. (i dont mean to offend anyone with this comparison), but even the boyscouts have a few fags mixed in.

the goals of the illuminati are laid out very plain and simple. they would make a one world order through very slow actions and changes that most people wont notice. has anyone ever seen the georgia guide stones? maybe even the artwork inside the largest underground bunker located in the new denver colorado airport?
these are in our face “FACTS” that proove there is another organization that is really running the world. the Bohemian Grove is a perfect example of a secret society of the illuminati that masons attend! however, the bohemian grove is not a place affiliated with masons. as they worship the owl of the night and satan. the owl is also hidden in the dollar bill in the top right corner.
Someone hid symbols in the dollar bills! if the masons didnt do it, then who did????  by the way i have plenty of proof to back up every single one of my clames. besides what i said were theries of my own after collecting all the data.

Posted: 12 November 2013 07:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 293 ]  
Newcomer
Rank
Joined  2013-11-12
mastawes - 12 November 2013 07:08 PM
JordanG - 12 November 2013 06:11 PM

i knew you would go right back to answering the illuminati question the exact same way you do every single time someone brings it up. but the difference is that i KNOW who the illuminati are! they are the 13 bloodlines,
The Astor Bloodline
The Bundy Bloodline
The Collins Bloodline
The DuPont Bloodline
The Freeman Bloodline
The Kennedy Bloodline
The Li Bloodline
The Onassis Bloodline
The Reynolds Bloodline
The Rockefeller Bloodline
The Rothschild Bloodline
The Russell Bloodline
The Van Duyn Bloodline

these are the familys that make up the illuminati. 

now the masons as a whole are in my eyes like boyscouts for adults. (i dont mean to offend anyone with this comparison), but even the boyscouts have a few fags mixed in.

the goals of the illuminati are laid out very plain and simple. they would make a one world order through very slow actions and changes that most people wont notice. has anyone ever seen the georgia guide stones? maybe even the artwork inside the largest underground bunker located in the new denver colorado airport?
these are in our face “FACTS” that proove there is another organization that is really running the world. the Bohemian Grove is a perfect example of a secret society of the illuminati that masons attend! however, the bohemian grove is not a place affiliated with masons. as they worship the owl of the night and satan. the owl is also hidden in the dollar bill in the top right corner.
Someone hid symbols in the dollar bills! if the masons didnt do it, then who did????  by the way i have plenty of proof to back up every single one of my clames. besides what i said were theries of my own after collecting all the data.

On top of all this. for every man who is a follower of the Bible knows what revelations says about a one world government in the end times. I kid you not when i tell you that the goal of this administration is to kill the US dollar. when that happens the whole world will damn mear collaps and a new one world currency. The problem with preaching all this to you guys is you all feel like you have heard this before, its all been the same crazy hogwash since day one. the problem is you dont spend any time researching these thing like i have. i have put years into researching this very topic to find the truth, and i found what makes the most sence of our situation and based on the facts i have collected over time.
if you havnt spent any time researching illuminati celebrities(who are just puppets, not true illuminati like the bloodlines are. )
or skull and bones audio recordings of there rituals, or the video of the bohemian grove rituals…. if you belive in a God, you also belive in a Satan, and you also know that this world is run by satan, why is it so hard for people to think out side of the box for a minute, and do some research on these things i have brought up to find the truth for yourself! instead of giving back the same regurgitated answer?  stop thinking about the illuminati as it was when it started out in the 1700 and look at the proof of the illuminati 2.0 running things today!

Posted: 12 November 2013 09:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 294 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2327
Joined  2011-01-20

OK, let’s assume your research is more than watching YouTube videos for a minute. I don’t think your sources are reputable. For example, you contend that Masons hid symbols in the dollar bill. The only Mason who submitted a design for the dollar bill was Brother Ben Franklin and his design was rejected by the committee. So, just that one example challenges your credibility.

Please list one credible source for each of your claims. Your years of “research” don’t count unless the sources are more credible than conspiracy theory web sites.

Signature 

John Ruggiero, 32°
Master, Ancient York Lodge, Lowell, MA.

God never sends us anything we can’t handle. Sometimes I wish He didn’t trust me so much. - Mother Teresa

Posted: 12 November 2013 09:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 295 ]  
Newcomer
Rank
Joined  2013-11-12
Brother John - 12 November 2013 09:36 PM

OK, let’s assume your research is more than watching YouTube videos for a minute. I don’t think your sources are reputable. For example, you contend that Masons hid symbols in the dollar bill. The only Mason who submitted a design for the dollar bill was Brother Ben Franklin and his design was rejected by the committee. So, just that one example challenges your credibility.

Please list one credible source for each of your claims. Your years of “research” don’t count unless the sources are more credible than conspiracy theory web sites.

well first off, you miss read what i said. i know you say that masons did not make the symbol on the dollar bill. and i agree with you, i think the people who did make it though, wanted to hide mason in the symbol so the masons would take the flack from those who figure out the symbols instead of the illuminati.

http://www.freemasoninformation.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/dollar.JPG

this is what im talking about. the mason letters hiddedn in the seal and found with the jewish/satan star placed over the symbol.

Posted: 12 November 2013 10:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 296 ]  
Newcomer
Rank
Joined  2013-11-12

you also have to understand that these topics we are talking about are not things that will be coverd by cnn and fox news because they are Owned bye
the illuminati families. just look at those names. those thirteen familys own half the worlds largest companies and half the worlds wealth if not more…
my Facts are the symbols and acts of the illuminati. you can see it ALL OVER Hollywood! Beyonce, jay z, justin timberlake, lil wayne,britney spears, madonna, kesha, these are highly paid singers that all have posed for the camera making illuminati hand signs. have music videos with satanic rituals and illuminati symbols. posting all of my facts would take forever, so if u want to ask for s specific fact check, i would be happy to post my findings

Posted: 12 November 2013 10:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 297 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2327
Joined  2011-01-20
mastawes - 12 November 2013 09:43 PM

well first off, you miss read what i said. i know you say that masons did not make the symbol on the dollar bill. and i agree with you, i think the people who did make it though, wanted to hide mason in the symbol so the masons would take the flack from those who figure out the symbols instead of the illuminati.

this is what im talking about. the mason letters hiddedn in the seal and found with the jewish/satan star placed over the symbol.

I have seen this many times before. It originated on a conspiracy theory site. Your credibility is falling even further now as there is no relationship between the star of David and Satanism. Satanists reportedly use a pentagram or five pointed star.

It seems you are simply repeating lies and half truths you read on conspiracy web sites. The source of my information is the US Treasury. The source of yours is a web site showing an old, often reproduced conspiracy theory with no basis in fact.

I think I’ve had enough of this foolishness. Please don’t post this kind of thing any more. I hope you will some day understand that just because somebody put it on the internet doesn’t make it true.

Signature 

John Ruggiero, 32°
Master, Ancient York Lodge, Lowell, MA.

God never sends us anything we can’t handle. Sometimes I wish He didn’t trust me so much. - Mother Teresa

Posted: 12 November 2013 11:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 298 ]  
Newcomer
Rank
Joined  2013-11-12
Brother John - 12 November 2013 10:33 PM
mastawes - 12 November 2013 09:43 PM

I have seen this many times before. It originated on a conspiracy theory site. Your credibility is falling even further now as there is no relationship between the star of David and Satanism. Satanists reportedly use a pentagram or five pointed star.

It seems you are simply repeating lies and half truths you read on conspiracy web sites. The source of my information is the US Treasury. The source of yours is a web site showing an old, often reproduced conspiracy theory with no basis in fact.

I think I’ve had enough of this foolishness. Please don’t post this kind of thing any more. I hope you will some day understand that just because somebody put it on the internet doesn’t make it true.

did you know that the nazi swastica used to be a symbol for hope? before the nazi party destroyed it?
the jewish star of david although at first may have been a symbol used by the jews, but it also has been used by the illuminati, so we have a symbol with 2 meanings, im sure you have 1 symbol in your mason collection that has more then 1 meaning? also Just to proove this even more, we dont even have to use davids star to get the same results. if we place the compass and right angle symbol of the masons in the same location. every point still ends up on the 5 letters of m,a,s,o,n….. ill find a pic of that in a second. i also apologise for my poor ability to find better pictures, as i have been using a cellphone for this entire conversation and i am not at home yet were i have all the other proof stored on my computer. now when i proove you wrong, my credibility should be restord and instead of u trying to find the little things to nit pick at and look at the whole picture i am trying to paint for you. i promise you, no one has posted on this website with more information that i have on this topic. and i would love to turn this into a debate on the “possibility” of this being true, instead of you trying to brush me off because you arnt aware of the multiple meanings behind the symbols. il be home in about 10 minutes to post the picture of the compass and angle prooving the same point i allready made

Posted: 12 November 2013 11:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 299 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  783
Joined  2007-03-18

mastawes, I’m not sure what you’re trying to prove here, but you are using faulty logic and basing your theories on crazy things you’ve read. This site is called ask a freemason. If you have a question ask us. but please go somewhere else to spout what you think is true based on conjecture. You are wrong. Period. You are hearing that from the source—a site sponsored by a grand lodge. There is no higher authority.

And since you are hijacking a perfectly respectable thread that is several years old, I’m going to close this one. Please start a new thread to ask questions. but if you don’t want to hear our answers, what’s the point?

Admin

Signature 

Bob Heruska
Past Master
Columbian Lodge
Boston, MA

Member of the York Rite, Scottish Rite, and the Mystic Shrine.

20 of 20

© 2007 - 2011 The Grand Lodge of Masons in Massachusetts.

Page rendered in 0.5935 seconds.