Ask a Freemason Questions and Answers Find a Lodge Near You

How to become a Freemason in Kenya
Posted: 08 March 2011 11:23 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Newcomer
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-03-08

Hi everyone,i jus join this awesome forum..i indeed hav a question..I went to the District Grand Lodge of East Africa here in Nairobi and they told me i need to be invited by a member!is there any mason here who’s from Nairobi who can help me get initiated into this phenomenal brotherhood,PLIIIIZ!!

Posted: 08 March 2011 01:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4046
Joined  2007-09-27

This site is comprised of and designed for Freemasonry in the United States of America.  It is very unlikely that there would be a Kenyan Freemason on this site.  However, at this point I will leave this thread open for any Kenyan here to possible respond.  Let’s keep the thread clear of other American or English responses and I’ll close the thread down in a couple of days if there is no Kenyan response.

Signature 

Dan

Past Master, Columbian Lodge A.F.&A.M. - Boston, MA
Friendship Lodge A.F.&A.M. - Wilmington, MA
32° Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite, Valley of Boston
Shriners International, Aleppo Temple - Wilmington, MA

Posted: 12 October 2011 02:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Newcomer
Rank
Joined  2011-10-12

hi,just turned 18 and i want to join the brotherhood..i live in nairobi,kenya,,how exactly can i join it?

Posted: 12 June 2012 07:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Newcomer
Rank
Joined  2012-06-12

hey,
  I am a male aged 22 en live, work en study in nairobi, i am realy determined to join the brotherhood but i need a helping hand. please help.

Posted: 12 June 2012 07:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-09-27

The only information that we have about Freemasonry in Kenya right now is from the first post that states that you must be invited.  That goes against my understanding of how lodges work in most of the world.  Still, without further info, I’ll have to defer to the comments above.  Perhaps someone else can add some info.

Here is the email address and mailing address for anyone else who wants to try:
Free Masons Hall, P. O. Box 40828, Nairobi, Kenya
.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Signature 

Dan

Posted: 24 July 2012 05:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Newcomer
Rank
Joined  2012-07-24

am from busia kenya seeking 4 assistance to join one of the fraternity lodges in kenya,ill appreciate for help brothers

Posted: 24 July 2012 07:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-09-27

I’ve merged your post with another thread already discussing this.  Please read above.  Understand that the moderators of this site have little knowledge of Freemasonry in Kenya, so the information provided is all we have.

Signature 

Dan

Posted: 24 July 2012 12:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1247
Joined  2011-11-10

Try here;

http://www.ugle.org.uk/about-ugle/ugle-districts-and-groups/districts-and-groups-in-africa/district-grand-lodge-of-east-africa/

and here

http://www.dgleastafrica.org/

Signature 

Richard
Past Provincial Junior Grand Warden, Provincial Grand Treasurer (Royal Arch)
Member of Craft, Royal Arch, Ancient & Accepted Rite, Mark, Royal Ark Mariner, Knight Templar, Knight Templar Priest, Order of Secret Monitor, Royal Order of Scotland
UGLE.

Posted: 12 August 2012 01:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
Newcomer
Rank
Joined  2012-08-12

call +254723127456 and i will give you guidance on how to get invited by a mason hence achieve what you are looking for.

Posted: 12 August 2012 02:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-11-10
palendry - 12 August 2012 01:30 AM

call +254723127456 and i will give you guidance on how to get invited by a mason hence achieve what you are looking for.

Treat this with SERIOUS caution! With no profile details and with it being his first post on the forum ..

Signature 

Richard
Member of Craft, Royal Arch, Ancient & Accepted Rite, Mark, Royal Ark Mariner, Knight Templar, Knight Templar Priest, Order of Secret Monitor, Royal Order of Scotland
UGLE.

Posted: 15 August 2017 01:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]  
Newcomer
Rank
Joined  2017-05-13

From my statistics, I have realized that Kenyans are looking for a way in the forum. Why can’t you help us in? Most of us are very interested.

Posted: 15 August 2017 02:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-11-10

You need to understand that joining this forum does NOT make you a Mason. The vast majority of the members on here are in the USA, with a handful (me included) from various countries around the world. We are not individually in a position to assist anyone in actually joining, only in pointing them in the right direction - which has already been done so far as Kenya is concerned. None of us have any influence on who the Masonic authorities in the particular area deem to be acceptable as members or candidates for membership.

Signature 

Richard
UGLE.

© 2007 - 2011 The Grand Lodge of Masons in Massachusetts.

Page rendered in 0.6903 seconds.