Ask a Freemason Questions and Answers Find a Lodge Near You

i want to achieve greatness and success in my life
Posted: 05 June 2019 10:53 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Newcomer
Rank
Total Posts:  16
Joined  2019-05-29

i Fed up with many failed attempts to join Freemasonry, i have contacted many grand lodges of many countries to get the information about the grand secretary here in morocco, i searched through the phone directories and google, tweter, facebook (pages-groups) I did whenever I could all without a result My only dream is to be a member of this great organisation, i want to achieve greatness and success in my life and to my brothers masons but why that happend to me, i have done all i can to do and now im helpless.

Please Are there other solutions?

Posted: 06 June 2019 01:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1360
Joined  2011-11-10

I’ve given you the best I can, but there’s one other possibility;

There is one guy that appears intermittantly on here who may be able to help; Lion of Jordan. Go to this post; http://www.masonforum.com/viewreply/36425/ (it’s another thread of someone in Morocco) and send him a PM - it might take a while for him to be able to respond.

Beyond that, I don’t see there’s anything more we can do.

Signature 

Richard
UGLE: Craft (PAGDC), Royal Arch (PProvGTreas)
Additional Orders: Mark, RAM, A&AR;, KT, KTP, ROS

Posted: 06 June 2019 10:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Newcomer
Rank
Joined  2019-05-29

Ok, i will send him a PM, thank you mr richard i appreciate all the efforts you make here in the blog to help people like me, i know that you are the best one here
Thank you sir

Posted: 07 June 2019 05:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1021
Joined  2011-03-20
arwam - 05 June 2019 10:53 PM

i Fed up with many failed attempts to join Freemasonry, i have contacted many grand lodges of many countries to get the information about the grand secretary here in morocco, i searched through the phone directories and google, tweter, facebook (pages-groups) I did whenever I could all without a result My only dream is to be a member of this great organisation, i want to achieve greatness and success in my life and to my brothers masons but why that happend to me, i have done all i can to do and now im helpless.

Please Are there other solutions?

Just to give you a little reality check.

1) There is absolutely no point contacting Freemasonry in countries where you do not live or work, you cannot join there and so all they will do (at most) is refer you to your own country or (at least) ignore you.
2) You did not look very hard as the postal address for the Grand Lodge has been given previously on this Forum! So I suspect that it’s not your really “only dream”.
3) Freemasonry cannot and does not help you to achieve greatness and success, those are things that you can only achieve by your own hard work.

In summation I think that you should stop this and get on with living your life and trying to be the best that you can be because Freemasonry will not change that.

Signature 

Mike Martin
Click here for Mersey Lodge No.5434
Click here to chat about UK Freemasonry
Click here to view my Masonic watch fobs

Posted: 07 June 2019 08:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Newcomer
Rank
Joined  2019-05-29

You never understand me mike , but you know Freemasonry unites men of good character who, though of different religious, ethnic or social backgrounds, share a belief in the fatherhood of God and the brotherhood of mankind. And for living to your potential
Freemasonry is an individual journey towards becoming a better father, husband, friend, citizen and man, freemasonry a common ground for Brethren of different backgrounds to meet and exchange ideas, provide support and offer friendship.
Masons live by the principles of Brotherly Love, Relief and Truth.
Brotherly Love is Caring for Each Other and Our Communities.

that’s what inspired me in freemasonry and that’s what make me wanted to join freemasonry and i think that’s what make greatness and success in every body’s life, im not as you think, i don’t have any mercenary motivesĀ in freemasonry, i have read a lot about Freemasonry and i am honored to be a mason.

you should not misunderstand people.

Posted: 10 June 2019 02:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  591
Joined  2012-09-18

Understand also that we get a lot of activity from Africa and Middle East thinking that by joining one will get riches and fame.

Signature 

Past Master, Dryden Lodge #472
Secretary, Caroline Lodge #618
Hudson,Fulton,Dryden Chapter #250 OES
32* A&ASR; Coudersport Pa.
RAM Fidelity #77

© 2007 - 2011 The Grand Lodge of Masons in Massachusetts.

Page rendered in 0.2345 seconds.