Ask a Freemason Questions and Answers Find a Lodge Near You

request for my plea below
Posted: 09 April 2018 08:06 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Newcomer
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2018-04-07

Hi thank you for accepting me iam from kenya and am a lady 23years old asking how ican be a member of Freemason or illuminati in kenya for me to get wealth

Posted: 09 April 2018 10:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4078
Joined  2007-09-27

Oh boy…..where to start….

First, the idea that you automatically get wealth for ANYTHING is absurd.  Why would you possible think you could become wealthy just by joining a fraternal organization?  That’s just silly.

Second, Freemasonry and “The Illuminati” are two separate things.  One exists and the other doesn’t.  There is no such thing as the illuminati, at least not in the sense that you probably heard about it.  There was a group called the illuminati in the 1700s, but they no longer exist.  Nowadays it is kept alive through fiction, including some fake websites.

Third, you are female, and Freemasonry is an all male fraternity in most of the world, so you would be ineligible to join.

I ask you to seriously consider…what in life is ever given to you for free?  Do you really think Freemasons are automatically wealthy just because they join?  You are very mistaken.  Most Freemasons I know are very average, middle class people, struggling to make ends meet like the rest of us.  We are not wealthy and powerful.  Those are just myths about us that are very commonly believed in your part of the world.

Signature 

Dan

Past Master, Columbian Lodge A.F.&A.M. - Boston, MA
Friendship Lodge A.F.&A.M. - Wilmington, MA
32° Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite, Valley of Boston
Shriners International, Aleppo Temple - Wilmington, MA

Posted: 11 April 2018 09:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2373
Joined  2011-01-20

Please do not send any money to any “masonic” web site. There are many that are simply using our good name to steal from well intentioned people. You will never get anything from them.

It costs me money to be a Freemason. What I get from the Fraternity is more precious to me than gold or diamonds. I get true friends and brothers.

Signature 

John Ruggiero, 32°
Past Master, Ancient York Lodge, Lowell, MA.

God never sends us anything we can’t handle. Sometimes I wish He didn’t trust me so much. - Mother Teresa

‹‹ how to join      Some questions ››

© 2007 - 2011 The Grand Lodge of Masons in Massachusetts.

Page rendered in 0.2430 seconds.