Ask a Freemason Questions and Answers Find a Lodge Near You

Hii
Posted: 09 June 2017 11:19 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Newcomer
Rank
Total Posts:  20
Joined  2017-03-07

hello my other quetion is..

i want to know about being in here..can you be in a portal if your not a member?.. n if yes how do people join here

Signature 

wilsone

Posted: 09 June 2017 09:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  56
Joined  2013-03-20
Emmy - 09 June 2017 11:19 AM

i want to know about being in here..can you be in a portal if your not a member?.. n if yes how do people join here

You are not a Freemason and are in the forum asking questions.  You join the forum, this website not Freemasonry,  by registering. As we have already explained,  you cannot become a member of regular Freemasonry because you are a woman.

Signature 

John Ruggiero
Master, Ancient York Lodge AF&AM;, Lowell, MA, USA

“God never sends us anything we can’t handle. Sometimes I wish He didn’t trust me so much.” - Mother Teresa

Posted: 09 June 2017 10:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Newcomer
Rank
Joined  2017-03-07
BrotherJohn - 09 June 2017 09:33 PM
Emmy - 09 June 2017 11:19 AM

You are not a Freemason and are in the forum asking questions.  You join the forum, this website not Freemasonry,  by registering. As we have already explained,  you cannot become a member of regular Freemasonry because you are a woman.

mr John your so hush sorry if my quetion offended you, but someone realy corned me 540$ claiming to be a freemason.. the mixed one,  after given them my details i found myself in this forum.. so am only asking quetion cause i need help

Signature 

wilsone

Posted: 10 June 2017 12:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  572
Joined  2012-09-18

Emmy, while there is some legitimate but not recognized female Freemasonry/Co-masonry, there is no way we can help you other than to advise you to not sent them any more money. It is unfortunate that you got scammed but at least now you can warn others off from those groups.

It is unfortunate that in your part of the world, this scam is so prevalent and it give all Freemasons a bad name.

Signature 

Past Master, Dryden Lodge #472
Secretary, Caroline Lodge #618
Hudson,Fulton,Dryden Chapter #250 OES
32* A&ASR; Coudersport Pa.
RAM Fidelity #77

Posted: 10 June 2017 01:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1256
Joined  2011-11-10

Emmy’s (Emily?) do I understand that you paid someone so money and they gave you the url (web address) of this forum, told you to register here and that would make you a Mason?

Signature 

Richard
Past Provincial Junior Grand Warden, Provincial Grand Treasurer (Royal Arch)
Member of Craft, Royal Arch, Ancient & Accepted Rite, Mark, Royal Ark Mariner, Knight Templar, Knight Templar Priest, Order of Secret Monitor, Royal Order of Scotland
UGLE.

Posted: 10 June 2017 09:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Newcomer
Rank
Joined  2017-03-07
Richard George - 10 June 2017 01:30 AM

Emmy’s (Emily?) do I understand that you paid someone so money and they gave you the url (web address) of this forum, told you to register here and that would make you a Mason?

i paid them 540$, and the only thing i got from them is to being in this forum… the forum send me email.. and was just given evrything pasword and log in name, i didnt sighn here on my own.. i was sighned by them..

Signature 

wilsone

Posted: 10 June 2017 09:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Newcomer
Rank
Joined  2017-03-07
W Br Gleason - 10 June 2017 12:49 AM

Emmy, while there is some legitimate but not recognized female Freemasonry/Co-masonry, there is no way we can help you other than to advise you to not sent them any more money. It is unfortunate that you got scammed but at least now you can warn others off from those groups.

It is unfortunate that in your part of the world, this scam is so prevalent and it give all Freemasons a bad name.

i will appriciate it if you direct me to the mixed freemason… my heart is really in to join freemason.. thats why they got away with my 540$

Signature 

wilsone

Posted: 10 June 2017 11:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1256
Joined  2011-11-10
Emmy - 10 June 2017 09:30 AM
Richard George - 10 June 2017 01:30 AM

i paid them 540$, and the only thing i got from them is to being in this forum… the forum send me email.. and was just given evrything pasword and log in name, i didnt sighn here on my own.. i was sighned by them..

That’s what I thought. This forum is nothing to do with the people who have defrauded you. This forum is open to anyone who is interested in finding out how to join - mainly in the US. Those of us from elsewhere (I’m in the UK) are here to provide a wider view and, if possible, point enquiries from outside the USA in the right direction if we can. It’s not always possible. Membership of the forum does not - repeat not, make you a Mason.

Signature 

Richard
Past Provincial Junior Grand Warden, Provincial Grand Treasurer (Royal Arch)
Member of Craft, Royal Arch, Ancient & Accepted Rite, Mark, Royal Ark Mariner, Knight Templar, Knight Templar Priest, Order of Secret Monitor, Royal Order of Scotland
UGLE.

© 2007 - 2011 The Grand Lodge of Masons in Massachusetts.

Page rendered in 0.4771 seconds.