Total Posts:  4036
Joined  2007-09-27
Alhaidary - 27 March 2017 07:15 AM

Who is the Masonic?
What is his goal!
And what is distinctive !!
Your brother Hussein al - Haidary
The Finder of Light and Knowledge

I think you mean to ask what a Mason is.  I think there’s a bit of a translation issue here but hopefully I have understood you correctly.

Freemasonry is the world’s oldest and largest fraternity. It is comprised of adult men (18+) of good character from almost every country, religion, race, age, income, education, and opinion. Its body of knowledge and system of ethics is based on the belief that each man has a responsibility to improve himself while being devoted to his family, his faith, his country, and his fraternity.

As Freemasons we want to be the best version of ourselves possible, and we find that we can best do that in the company of other men who feel the same way.  We establish strong friendships among our members.  We know that we will always be there to help our brothers, and we know that our brothers will always be there for us as well.

Signature 

Dan

Past Master, Columbian Lodge A.F.&A.M. - Boston, MA
Senior Deacon, Friendship Lodge A.F.&A.M. - Wilmington, MA
32° Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite, Valley of Boston
Shriners International, Aleppo Temple - Wilmington, MA

Posted: 27 March 2017 10:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  945
Joined  2011-03-20

Freemasonry is the world’s oldest, most wide-spread and most copied Fraternity. It is Fraternity open to men regardless of their faith, ethnic or social background. It is a traditional organisation based on three main principles: Brotherly Love (Tolerance), Relief (Charity) and Truth (Honesty).

Signature 

Mike Martin
Click here for Mersey Lodge No.5434
Click here to chat about UK Freemasonry
Click here to view my Masonic watch fobs

Posted: 27 March 2017 11:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  63
Joined  2017-03-07
Dan-O - 27 March 2017 08:05 AM
Alhaidary - 27 March 2017 07:15 AM

Who is the Masonic?
What is his goal!
And what is distinctive !!
Your brother Hussein al - Haidary
The Finder of Light and Knowledge

I think you mean to ask what a Mason is.  I think there’s a bit of a translation issue here but hopefully I have understood you correctly.

Freemasonry is the world’s oldest and largest fraternity. It is comprised of adult men (18+) of good character from almost every country, religion, race, age, income, education, and opinion. Its body of knowledge and system of ethics is based on the belief that each man has a responsibility to improve himself while being devoted to his family, his faith, his country, and his fraternity.

As Freemasons we want to be the best version of ourselves possible, and we find that we can best do that in the company of other men who feel the same way.  We establish strong friendships among our members.  We know that we will always be there to help our brothers, and we know that our brothers will always be there for us as well.

Thanks
A clear answer and a concept Hope to help you in the near future I need more knowledge and started to improve myself I am trustworthy to be Masonon Actually I use translator and usually translation is non-craft

Posted: 27 March 2017 11:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2017-03-07
Mike Martin - 27 March 2017 10:44 AM

Freemasonry is the world’s oldest, most wide-spread and most copied Fraternity. It is Fraternity open to men regardless of their faith, ethnic or social background. It is a traditional organisation based on three main principles: Brotherly Love (Tolerance), Relief (Charity) and Truth (Honesty).

This is true, but unfortunately there are those who give Freemasonry a false image and this is triggered when we look for a greeting to you

Posted: 27 March 2017 12:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4036
Joined  2007-09-27
Alhaidary - 27 March 2017 11:47 AM

A clear answer and a concept Hope to help you in the near future I need more knowledge and started to improve myself I am trustworthy to be Masonon Actually I use translator and usually translation is non-craft

It is important for you to know that none of us on this site have any contact information or access to any Freemasons in Iraq, so we will not be able to help you join in Iraq.

Signature 

Dan

Past Master, Columbian Lodge A.F.&A.M. - Boston, MA
Senior Deacon, Friendship Lodge A.F.&A.M. - Wilmington, MA
32° Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite, Valley of Boston
Shriners International, Aleppo Temple - Wilmington, MA

Posted: 27 March 2017 01:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2017-03-07

I am satisfied with this wonderful site because it provides answers to any question, we learn what to do, and I hope to cancel my ban
😌

Posted: 27 March 2017 02:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  90
Joined  2014-08-22
Alhaidary - 27 March 2017 01:37 PM

I am satisfied with this wonderful site because it provides answers to any question, we learn what to do, and I hope to cancel my ban
😌

I will gladly try to answer any question that you have concerning Masonry.

Signature 

St. Matthews Lodge 906, Louisville,Kentucky.
Suburban Lodge 740, Louisville,Kentucky
AASR, Orient of Kentucky, Valley of Louisville
Knights of St. Andrew, Orient of Kentucky, Valley of Louisville
King Solomon Chapter # 5, Royal Arch Masons
Louisville Council # 4, Royal and Select Masters
Louisville-DeMolay Commandery #12, Knights Templar

Posted: 27 March 2017 09:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2017-03-07
Warrior1256 - 27 March 2017 02:53 PM
Alhaidary - 27 March 2017 01:37 PM

😌

I will gladly try to answer any question that you have concerning Masonry.

Thank you I want to know the ancient history of Freemasonry I also love to know the people who supervised it

© 2007 - 2011 The Grand Lodge of Masons in Massachusetts.

Page rendered in 0.3831 seconds.