Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2017-03-19

Hello everyone
I am Sajjad from Iran

keen interest in the supernatural and supernatural powers
I using Google Translate, but I try to make the right choice of words Excuse me

I have a few questions about Freemasonry

1-Is Freemasons have teleportation powers?

2-Is Freemasons have mind reading powers?

3-Is Freemasons have the power to capture and use,control the goblins?

4-Do we enter the freemasonry, there is the possibility of seizures in personal life? For example, fights with wife

5-Do we enter the freemasonry, man loses his feelings?

6- Is Freemason, have the power to conquer others?

By the above questions are just not going to disrespect

Thanks

Posted: 24 March 2017 09:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  563
Joined  2012-09-18

The answer to all is a resounding NO!
We do not have any “magical” powers nor do we gain any by being Freemasons.

Signature 

Past Master, Dryden Lodge #472
Secretary, Caroline Lodge #618
Hudson,Fulton,Dryden Chapter #250 OES
32* A&ASR; Coudersport Pa.
RAM Fidelity #77

Posted: 24 March 2017 09:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4014
Joined  2007-09-27
Sajjad - 24 March 2017 09:16 AM

1-Is Freemasons have teleportation powers?

NO.  We are human beings.  Do you know any human beings with teleportation powers?

2-Is Freemasons have mind reading powers?

NO.  We are human beings.  Do you know any human beings with mind reading powers?

3-Is Freemasons have the power to capture and use,control the goblins?

Of course not, goblins don’t exist.

4-Do we enter the freemasonry, there is the possibility of seizures in personal life? For example, fights with wife

I think you mean arrest, as in by the police.  If so, then yes, we are subjected to the same laws as all people.

5-Do we enter the freemasonry, man loses his feelings?

No, of course not.  Again, we are human beings.  Humans have feelings.

6- Is Freemason, have the power to conquer others?

Not any more than any other man, but as a group, Freemasonry would never intend to conquer others.

Look….Sajjad, I’m not sure if you are joking or not with these silly questions.  Goblins don’t exist, nobody can read minds or teleport. 

We are a fraternity of men who want to improve ourselves and help others.  Whatever you’ve been told about us is very wrong.

Signature 

Dan

Past Master, Columbian Lodge A.F.&A.M. - Boston, MA
Senior Deacon, Friendship Lodge A.F.&A.M. - Wilmington, MA
32° Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite, Valley of Boston
Ancient Arabic Order of the Nobles of the Mystic Shrine, Aleppo Temple

Posted: 24 March 2017 09:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  68
Joined  2014-08-22

I think that this guy is a troll rattling our chains.

Signature 

St. Matthews Lodge 906, Louisville,Kentucky.
Suburban Lodge 740, Louisville,Kentucky
AASR, Orient of Kentucky, Valley of Louisville
Knights of St. Andrew, Orient of Kentucky, Valley of Louisville
King Solomon Chapter # 5, Royal Arch Masons
Louisville Council # 4, Royal and Select Masters
Louisville-DeMolay Commandery #12, Knights Templar

Posted: 24 March 2017 09:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
RankRank
Total Posts:  49
Joined  2016-10-06

Talk about catching Goblins… We don’t even have the power to remove a parking ticket once issued!

Signature 

FM, United Kingdom
Currently: MM, Steward - Lodge: 8362

Posted: 24 March 2017 10:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Newcomer
Rank
Total Posts:  17
Joined  2016-11-06

I’m not sure how many words were actually translated correctly…

For questions 1-3: No.

4) I assume you’re referring to something along the lines of if you join will it be disruptive to your family? If someone wants to join and through the course of investigating the candidate we find that it will cause problems, i.e., marital discord, the candidate will most likely not be accepted. We don’t want the Craft to disrupt your family relationships.

5) Not sure if this was translated correctly.

6) Same as 5, but no, we don’t seek to control or conquer anyone.

Signature 

P. Cassidy

Initiated: 11/5/16
Passed: 12/28/16
Raised:  1/25/17

St George Lodge #33

Posted: 24 March 2017 10:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Newcomer
Rank
Joined  2017-03-19

Really, this answers to me strange.
The question really was not a joke

I’m looking for these powers, but not for personal use, In the past I’ve researched I realized that yes there is Freemasonry powers But perhaps for the rules Should not be talking about it. I am not saying that you have the power to cause chaos

I was very disappointed If you do not have this abilities So everything that was said about you lie? I do not believe

I do not believe you’ve got answers , Anyone has these capabilities, does not say

Posted: 24 March 2017 10:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  414
Joined  2014-03-28

A good point, Squared.

I am going to make the assumption that our questioner is Arab. One of the rumours and myths over there is the Masonic ability to summon and direct djinn - genies. Put through the web-translation wringer, it’s possible that that is where the ‘goblin’ question comes from.

So, Sajjad, thank you for your questions. Freemasonry has had a lot of lies told about it by people trying to make themselves look wise. Forgive us if we find some of them amusing.

No, we have no magical powers. Nor do we worship Satan; instead, we welcome good men of all religions to sit and learn in harmony and peace.  Freemasonry is a system of philosophy with the potential to make each of us more moral. So in that sense we try to teach that each of us needs to conquer ourselves.

As to oir families, as already said, we would not initiate a man whose wife was opposed. We are supposed to view our families as very important and Freemasonry should never get between a husband and his wife.

Peace to you, sir.

Signature 

Bro. Bob
Zetland Lodge No. 83
Calgary, AB

Initiated 1 March 1979
Passed 26 May 1979
Raised 18 October 1979

Posted: 24 March 2017 10:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-09-27
Sajjad - 24 March 2017 10:26 AM

Really, this answers to me strange.
The question really was not a joke

I’m looking for these powers, but not for personal use, In the past I’ve researched I realized that yes there is Freemasonry powers But perhaps for the rules Should not be talking about it. I am not saying that you have the power to cause chaos

I was very disappointed If you do not have this abilities So everything that was said about you lie? I do not believe

I do not believe you’ve got answers , Anyone has these capabilities, does not say

Yes, Sajjad, it appears that everything that was said about us to you is a lie.  If given the choice that we are either
a)a group of men who form solid friendships while trying to become better people and help others
or
b)a group of magical beings who teleport, read minds, and hunt goblins

You would really chose option b as the most likely one?
Please sir, use the intelligence that God has given you and think what is most likely.

Nobody has the powers you described.  Nobody.  We Freemasons have the same powers you, Sajjad of Iran have.

Signature 

Dan

Posted: 24 March 2017 10:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
Newcomer
Rank
Joined  2017-03-19
Dan-O - 24 March 2017 09:29 AM

Look….Sajjad, I’m not sure if you are joking or not with these silly questions.  Goblins don’t exist, nobody can read minds or teleport. 

We are a fraternity of men who want to improve ourselves and help others.  Whatever you’ve been told about us is very wrong.

But I saw that those who do it for real Unfortunately I can not find it and enter their Class I was expect my guide here

Posted: 24 March 2017 10:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-09-27

Let me add that I do at least commend you for coming to us to ask your questions instead of just telling the same lies about us, but I now hope that you will listen to what we have said and will not continue to propagate the same lies about us.

Freemasonry used to be quite prevalent in Iran.  Now your leaders spread lies about us because they believe that we encourage free thought, something dangerous to those who hold power in Iran.  This is why they want you to believe we are evil, to keep you from the truth.

Signature 

Dan

Posted: 24 March 2017 10:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2014-03-28

Sajjad,

It is a pleasure to talk to you.

Throughout history, there have been men willing to misrepresent others, to put them into a bad light. The reasons for this are many. It can be purely financial (“Buy my book!”) or it can be because they wish power and admiration. Or, charitably, it can because they themselves do not understand something, find it odd or fearsome and try to explain it. As we Masons treasure our privacy, it can appear that we are hiding strange and mighty things,

The reality is that we are, most of us, quite ordinary men, with no magical powers. We join together in fellowship and brotherhood. We do not control the United Nations or the world banking groups. Just people.

I myself would not call the people who told you such things liars, for lying is telling a falsehood when one knows it is false. I think is quite likely that they themselves believe such fables, for they have been around for a long, long time.

Along with my brothers above, I would urge you to make up your own mind, to research the matter for yourself. Which is more likely? A group oef ordinary men meeting in friendship or supermen with magical powers?

Peace to you.

Signature 

Bro. Bob
Zetland Lodge No. 83
Calgary, AB

Initiated 1 March 1979
Passed 26 May 1979
Raised 18 October 1979

Posted: 24 March 2017 10:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-09-27
Warrior1256 - 24 March 2017 09:36 AM

I think that this guy is a troll rattling our chains.

Sadly, in Iran, Egypt, and other countries….they actually believe this stuff.

Signature 

Dan

Posted: 24 March 2017 11:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]  
Newcomer
Rank
Joined  2017-03-19

ok ok Friends

I ask a few questions in order to complete
Please answer in peace, I really do not disrespect I am looking for my goal Even after I conclude this post, you can delete this

see this image
http://www.bilderberg.org/lodge.jpg

if is true And the image of Freemasonry lodge To discuss philosophical What is needed in this environment?
I never said & think you worship Satanist But most people believe you have extraterrestrial powers

If you were like, answer my questions for lies fix

+1

Posted: 24 March 2017 11:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-09-27

That picture does appear to be an actual Masonic lodge, although understand that they do not all look the same.  Here are some others:

This is my lodge room in Boston:
http://www.bulodge.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/10482031_872330216129296_3852752108511394056_o-1500x630.jpg

And here are some others:

http://www.trowel.com/flamason/btown99/inside99.jpg

http://www.ephratalodge665.org/Images/small-inside_view.jpg

http://www.laredomasoniclodge.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Laredo-Masonic-Lodge-pic.jpg

The come in many varieties.

As for the meaning of the items in the room….there is WAY too much information to begin to be able to tell you in this forum, and generally it is something explained to men as they become Freemasons.

A good example though…look at the floor.  Checkered with black and white mosaic.  This represents life, which is made up of good and evil.

Signature 

Dan

Posted: 24 March 2017 12:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2014-03-28

Looks like a rather nice Masonic room. If I understand your question properly, why do we need a place like that for philosophic discussions?

If so, then consider this. Freemasonry uses a wide range of symbols and allegories to teach moral lessons. As noted, the tiles remind us that the world is comprised of both good and evil. They also remind us that as we go through life, we need to be careful where we go and what we do. A similar explanation might be that our world is comprised of good and bad choices. As Dan-O has said, there is far too much to discuss here, but you get the idea. Virtually everything in a Masonic hall has meaning and, to a Mason, they are constant reminders of those lessons. 

Now, about that picture, or more particularly where you got it. Remember what I said about lies being spread by those either wanting to make money or make themselves look important? Your photo, while it does appear to be real (and might actually be) is from the site of a well-known conspiracy theorist. His site is filled with tales designed to impress and frighten, nonsensical warnings of international plots. And, no surprise, he asks for money: “Donate or buy my DVDs and t-shirts.”

It is such people who spread the fairy tales about Freemasons levitating, summoning demons, controlling the world and so forth. It’s garbage.

Peace

Signature 

Bro. Bob
Zetland Lodge No. 83
Calgary, AB

Initiated 1 March 1979
Passed 26 May 1979
Raised 18 October 1979

1 of 2

© 2007 - 2011 The Grand Lodge of Masons in Massachusetts.

Page rendered in 0.4297 seconds.