Ask a Freemason Questions and Answers Find a Lodge Near You

why am i contacting the secretary of lebanon lodge and they dont reply me!
Posted: 16 March 2017 01:15 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Newcomer
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2017-03-07

hi may i get someone to guide me please am new in this forum..

Signature 

emily

Posted: 16 March 2017 01:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Newcomer
Rank
Joined  2017-03-07

i think lodge is nigleting me with fault promisses have been given by secretary.!
  am a kenyan but now in lebanon.. i need help my worthy brothers.

Signature 

emily

Posted: 16 March 2017 06:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2313
Joined  2011-01-20
Awuor - 16 March 2017 01:19 PM

i think lodge is nigleting me with fault promisses have been given by secretary.!
  am a kenyan but now in lebanon.. i need help my worthy brothers.

First, you are not yet a Mason and have not earned the privilege of calling us your brothers. Second, you cannot expect instant responses from a volunteer in an organization that meets once each month. Have you tried to go to one of their meetings an hour before it would start and introduce yourself?

Signature 

John Ruggiero, 32°
Master, Ancient York Lodge, Lowell, MA.

God never sends us anything we can’t handle. Sometimes I wish He didn’t trust me so much. - Mother Teresa

Posted: 16 March 2017 06:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  928
Joined  2011-03-20
wilsone - 16 March 2017 01:19 PM

am a kenyan but now in lebanon..

I suspect that no one has made any promises to you as by your own words you haven’t made contact yet.

Try again but please bear in mind that they are under absolutely no obligation to engage with you.

Signature 

Mike Martin
Click here for Mersey Lodge No.5434
Click here to chat about UK Freemasonry
Click here to view my Masonic watch fobs

Posted: 17 March 2017 05:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Newcomer
Rank
Joined  2017-03-07

Thank you all for your warm replies…but i dont understand that am not a mason yet.. i register online by a friend help.. who is a mason in kenya… i cleared evrything about petition.. the only thing remain is when will they come for me… have been contacting them via email here in lebanon… so please was i missled or which way do i need to follow

Signature 

emily

Posted: 17 March 2017 07:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4003
Joined  2007-09-27
wilsone - 17 March 2017 05:44 AM

Thank you all for your warm replies…but i dont understand that am not a mason yet.. i register online by a friend help.. who is a mason in kenya… i cleared evrything about petition.. the only thing remain is when will they come for me… have been contacting them via email here in lebanon… so please was i missled or which way do i need to follow

Oh boy…..we see this all the time, especially in Africa.  You’ve been tricked.  You cannot just “register” and become a Mason.  Joining Freemasonry is a long process of getting to personally know lodge members, in person, and then applying and being interviewed, the a lodge of Masons needs to vote to accept you, and THEN you need to attend meetings to receive your initiation through the three degrees, which can take up to three years to complete.  Have you done any of this?  My guess is you have not.

No, my friend, it appears you have been tricked.  They probably asked you to pay money as well, right?  This is theft.  Fraud.  And it is sadly something that happens quite often in your part of the world.

Sorry, but you are not a Freemason.

Signature 

Dan

Past Master, Columbian Lodge A.F.&A.M. - Boston, MA
Senior Deacon, Friendship Lodge A.F.&A.M. - Wilmington, MA
32° Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite, Valley of Boston
Ancient Arabic Order of the Nobles of the Mystic Shrine, Aleppo Temple

Posted: 17 March 2017 08:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
RankRank
Total Posts:  45
Joined  2016-10-06

wilsone, could you please share with us what you have been promised?

Signature 

FM, United Kingdom
Currently: FC, Steward - Lodge: 8362

© 2007 - 2011 The Grand Lodge of Masons in Massachusetts.

Page rendered in 0.2741 seconds.