Ask a Freemason Questions and Answers Find a Lodge Near You

The Mass Death of Freemasons in WW2
Posted: 15 December 2016 11:21 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Newcomer
Rank
Total Posts:  14
Joined  2016-11-29

Hello,

I was wondering what Freemasons thought about the political climate and reason that lead to the death of 200,000 (I have heard this figure although I maybe wrong) Freemasons by the Nazi party during WW2.

I have heard that there was a wave of antisemitism linked with ‘banking conspiracy’ claims and a linking of Freemasons to the Zionist movement that was occurring at the time.

Looking at the current situation that is occurring today, do you feel alarmed at what is happening in the world today, especially considering the way a large amount of people believe in a ‘Zionist-Freemason’ conspiracy to take over the world?

Thanks.

Posted: 16 December 2016 12:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2341
Joined  2011-01-20
Kim - 15 December 2016 11:21 PM

Hello,

I was wondering what Freemasons thought about the political climate and reason that lead to the death of 200,000 (I have heard this figure although I maybe wrong) Freemasons by the Nazi party during WW2.

I have heard that there was a wave of antisemitism linked with ‘banking conspiracy’ claims and a linking of Freemasons to the Zionist movement that was occurring at the time.

Looking at the current situation that is occurring today, do you feel alarmed at what is happening in the world today, especially considering the way a large amount of people believe in a ‘Zionist-Freemason’ conspiracy to take over the world?

Thanks.

It’s true that the Nazis killed many Freemasons. They killed anyone they feared including gays, political activists, the handicapped, and of course Jews. The reasoning for these murders is not something a rational person could understand and certainly not what the public was told. Even today, Islamic extremists teach that the “Protocols of the Elders of Zion” is true and Masons conspire with Jews to take over when that document has been proven to be completely fabricated over and over. These leaders know it is a fabrication but use it to implement their goal of eliminating any free thought. It is a lie but their followers believe it because the people they admire and trust told them it was true. After hearing from their leader that I am an evil man in league with their enemy, what chance do I have of convincing them otherwise?

Today’s political climate is completely different from Nazi Germany in the 30s and 40s. Yes, some have compared Mr. Trump to Hitler. During the campaign, he was telling his supporters exactly what they wanted to hear. Now that he won, there is no more talk of arresting Mrs. Clinton. The wall turned into maybe a fence and the Mexican president couldn’t have put his sentiments about paying for it any clearer. I will always respect the office of the President and continue to salute the flag of my country with respect. Mr. Trump won fair and square. Let’s see what actually happens and judge his term in the Office on his actions, not the campaign. I believe the Founding Fathers crafted our political system of checks and balances so that no one man could impose his will on the people. No, I have no fear of persecution because I am a Mason and have no plans to remove my ring.

Signature 

John Ruggiero, 32°
Master, Ancient York Lodge, Lowell, MA.

God never sends us anything we can’t handle. Sometimes I wish He didn’t trust me so much. - Mother Teresa

Posted: 16 December 2016 12:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Newcomer
Rank
Joined  2016-11-29

Thank you for your answer.

I do not believe in the Zionist-Freemason conspiracy theory, but I do understand that it has been used in the past to fulfill a political agenda.

What I have noticed is that more and more people are listening to conspiracy sites or alternative news media as they do not trust the mainstream media for various reasons.

One of the main reasons that Donald Trump was able to win was due to the American public’s deep distrust in the mainstream media.

Another thing that I have noticed is that 80-90% of the conspiracy sites blame the problems on the Zionist-Freemason connection.

Unfortunately, history has a habit of repeating itself, and it seems the Jewish community is sensing a large antisemitic feeling coming from the world.

I can see that there is a lot of mistrust and hatred directed towards Freemasons in recent years, and have seen that level of feeling increase steadily in comment sections and videos.

I was just wondering if Freemasons were noticing these things too.

My comments were not meant to accuse nor were they meant to threaten anyone to give up Freemasonry.

Thanks

Posted: 16 December 2016 04:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  964
Joined  2011-03-20

Have a read of this paper you will find that it wasn’t just the Nazis and also direct quotes that I transcribed from Mein Kampf that will help you understand what Hitler believed us to be: http://forum.thefreemason.com/Topic35640.aspx

Signature 

Mike Martin
Click here for Mersey Lodge No.5434
Click here to chat about UK Freemasonry
Click here to view my Masonic watch fobs

Posted: 16 December 2016 07:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Newcomer
Rank
Joined  2016-11-29

Thank you for your reply,I found it to be very helpful.

Essentially, I am seeing the same sort of patterns emerging again on the web, it is a world wide phenomena and it has got me very worried.

I do not want to see good men framed and put to death.

Posted: 20 June 2017 08:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  105
Joined  2014-08-22
Mike Martin - 16 December 2016 04:27 AM

Have a read of this paper you will find that it wasn’t just the Nazis and also direct quotes that I transcribed from Mein Kampf that will help you understand what Hitler believed us to be: http://forum.thefreemason.com/Topic35640.aspx

Great article!!!!

Signature 

St. Matthews Lodge 906, Louisville,Kentucky.
Suburban Lodge 740, Louisville,Kentucky
AASR, Orient of Kentucky, Valley of Louisville
Knights of St. Andrew, Orient of Kentucky, Valley of Louisville
King Solomon Chapter # 5, Royal Arch Masons
Louisville Council # 4, Royal and Select Masters
Louisville-DeMolay Commandery #12, Knights Templar

Posted: 20 June 2017 01:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  964
Joined  2011-03-20
Warrior1256 - 20 June 2017 08:02 AM

Great article!!!!

Thank you very much.

However, to be honest I still haven’t finished it! I always intended to complete it with the details of why the over-private behaviour carried on after the War with the rise of the USSR and the Communist suppression of Freemasonry in Eastern Europe. As everyone knows this only ended with the fall of the Berlin Wall (1989) and the final collapse of the USSR in 1991 which was when Freemasonry started to return to the Baltic States and indeed Russia herself.

Signature 

Mike Martin
Click here for Mersey Lodge No.5434
Click here to chat about UK Freemasonry
Click here to view my Masonic watch fobs

Posted: 03 November 2017 07:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
Newcomer
Rank
Total Posts:  22
Joined  2017-09-01
Kim - 16 December 2016 12:45 AM

Thank you for your answer.
Unfortunately, history has a habit of repeating itself, and it seems the Jewish community is sensing a large antisemitic feeling coming from the world.

I can see that there is a lot of mistrust and hatred directed towards Freemasons in recent years, and have seen that level of feeling increase steadily in comment sections and videos.

Thanks

The Jews don’t need any more oppression then what they’ve already been through. The Spanish Inquisition, Holocaust, Exodus.

People need to stop.

© 2007 - 2011 The Grand Lodge of Masons in Massachusetts.

Page rendered in 0.4518 seconds.