Ask a Freemason Questions and Answers Find a Lodge Near You

Real conspiracy
Posted: 02 April 2016 01:24 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Newcomer
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2016-03-21

God is real or some beings have advanced abilities or technology to do interesting stuff. That’s my belief based on experiencing very weird phenomenon.

Now I figured out a bit about our language and map designs and find it all disturbing and disgusting. Are Mason’s aware that God created these people and the Masonic logo is part of a scummy story?

Obviously the letter G is 7 and a compass signifies circles and thus Pi. The square is 2 radius for a diameter. So, the Masonic logos is pig! Pi x G (7) = 21.98. Which is also the birthdate of a male created from ritual rape.

So, are Mason’s aware of this design stuff and a willing part in having these lives used and violated?

Posted: 02 April 2016 06:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3965
Joined  2007-09-27

Watch this video to gain some perspective on what you just posted.  Pretty much the same thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNS4lecOaAc

Signature 

Dan

Past Master, Columbian Lodge A.F.&A.M. - Boston, MA
Senior Deacon, Friendship Lodge A.F.&A.M. - Wilmington, MA
32° Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite, Valley of Boston
Ancient Arabic Order of the Nobles of the Mystic Shrine, Aleppo Temple

Posted: 02 April 2016 07:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1211
Joined  2011-11-10

That Dan, was an absolutely brilliant reposte!

Signature 

Richard
Past Provincial Junior Grand Warden, Provincial Grand Treasurer (Royal Arch)
Member of Craft, Royal Arch, Ancient & Accepted Rite, Mark, Royal Ark Mariner, Knight Templar, Knight Templar Priest, Order of Secret Monitor, Royal Order of Scotland
UGLE.

Posted: 02 April 2016 08:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2301
Joined  2011-01-20

It’s all true. About the eggs, that is.

Signature 

John Ruggiero, 32°
Master, Ancient York Lodge, Lowell, MA.

God never sends us anything we can’t handle. Sometimes I wish He didn’t trust me so much. - Mother Teresa

Posted: 02 April 2016 02:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1437
Joined  2010-11-01
Orobos - 02 April 2016 01:24 AM

God is real or some beings have advanced abilities or technology to do interesting stuff. That’s my belief based on experiencing very weird phenomenon.

Now I figured out a bit about our language and map designs and find it all disturbing and disgusting. Are Mason’s aware that God created these people and the Masonic logo is part of a scummy story?

Obviously the letter G is 7 and a compass signifies circles and thus Pi. The square is 2 radius for a diameter. So, the Masonic logos is pig! Pi x G (7) = 21.98. Which is also the birthdate of a male created from ritual rape.

So, are Mason’s aware of this design stuff and a willing part in having these lives used and violated?

Uh oh, it appears that someones tinfoil has a tear in it…better get that fixed before the microwaves from the reptilians bounce off the chemtrails and do you in totally.

Signature 

W:. Bro. Paul Hulseapple
St. Georges Lodge #6
Worshipful Master for the 2016-17 A.D 6016-17 A.L. year

32°AASR Valley of Schenectady
St Georges Chapter #157 Royal Arch Masons
Scribe

St. George’s Council # 74 Cryptic Masons
Giles Fonda Yates Council #22 Allied Masonic Degrees
Jr. Warden

St. George’s Commandery #37

Schenectady NY

Posted: 02 April 2016 06:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  372
Joined  2014-03-28

Obviously the letter G is 7 and a compass signifies circles and thus Pi. The square is 2 radius for a diameter. So, the Masonic logos is pig! Pi x G (7) = 21.98.

Not bad for a first effort, but permit me to draw back the curtains a bit for you.

Your initial error was in considering G with the (in this case) chronoclastic Latin alphabet. At time of King Solomon’s Temple, G would have been Gimel or ג, the third letter, not the seventh, in both the Hebrew and Aramaic alphabets. So, 3. Also, the circle is properly considered by most scholars as the symbol for both unity and (as I am led to believe by your pen-name that you are already aware of) emotionless infinity.  Unity expressed to the infinite is of course 1.11…  (Three times that would of course lead us to the Phoenician expression of pi, but as that figure is also so firmly linked to the devotees of sanguinary Baalism, I think you will agree that we will not explore further down that dark avenue.) Now, Potentialist Kabalha regards the reciprocal of ג to be Yod or , which is the tenth letter of the ancient alphabet. Clearly, when we put these together - as I am sure you will agree - we get not 21.98, but (3 x 1.11) x 10 = 270.

Now 270 is of course the date associated with the Aksumite coinage experiment, as fabled as it was ill-starred. Considering where its imagery is to be found these days, that circle is complete.

As a check, consider that 2 + 7 + 0 = 9, which is of course the square of 3, leading us inexorably back to Gimel.

Is that clearer now?

Signature 

Bro. Bob
Zetland Lodge No. 83
Calgary, AB

Initiated 1 March 1979
Passed 26 May 1979
Raised 18 October 1979

Posted: 02 April 2016 10:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2301
Joined  2011-01-20

I see the OP has not had the courage to return to this forum nor has he given us any information in his profile.

We are taught that the letter G represents geometry and God. The square represents virtue and the compasses restraint. Why anyone feels the need to twist their mind around something as convoluted as these theories is beyond me. The truth is far simpler and more beautiful. Occam’s Razor teaches us that the simpler explanation is usually the correct one.

Signature 

John Ruggiero, 32°
Master, Ancient York Lodge, Lowell, MA.

God never sends us anything we can’t handle. Sometimes I wish He didn’t trust me so much. - Mother Teresa

Posted: 03 April 2016 05:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  490
Joined  2012-01-30

We know that you know that we know that you know we know, run.

Signature 

DeWayne
Kensington-Bethesda Lodge No. 198 - Senior Warden
RAM, RSM, KT, KM, SRICF

I’m living in the DC area now.

There is no Gospel According to St. Youtube.

Posted: 09 April 2016 10:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
Newcomer
Rank
Total Posts:  24
Joined  2016-04-06

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNS4lecOaAc, really clever. Thanks for posting it but we certainly could have done without his gratuitous expletives. I am old fashioned. I believe we should limit our use of language to that which we would use with family at the Thanksgiving Day table. Unfortunately, vulgarities have become the norm; even during normal conversation. It has become like riding on a school bus. The Grand Lodge of NY has a campaign to recover civility.

Now to address the issue of conspiracy and tin-foilers if I may? I recently authored an extensive paper on the conundrum regarding a particular church’s 277 year history of conspiratorial attacks against Freemasonry. In it, I took the liberty of quoting Dr. Rachel Maddow and her take on “conspiracy theorists”. I consider Dr. Maddow one of the few accurate news commentator since Paul Revere took to horse. Dr. Maddow wrote:

“Conspiracies are a great American pass time. Conspiracies have stood up to the facts disproving them because they are ideologically and emotionally satisfying to the people who espouse them. They are too satisfying to let the fact that they have been thoroughly refuted. get in the way of continuing to enjoy the way that conspiracy makes them feel”.

I have found that a number of individual coming to this site, to “ask a Freemason”, are in fact, not asking a question but instead, voicing a strongly held negative and thinly disguised subtle opinion.  I find it entertaining.

rrc

Signature 

York Rite from Blue Lodge to KT with all stops between.
Scottish Rite to 32 degree.
Royal Order of Scotland.
Distinguished Service Award Apron.
York Rite Sovereign College of North America Gold Honor Award.
Internationally publish Masonic authority.
Transactions, American lodge of Research.
Prince Hall, The Phylaxis.
The Philalethes.
Masonic Lecturer.
Fellow of the Society of Antiquaries of Scotland.

Posted: 09 April 2016 11:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
Newcomer
Rank
Total Posts:  24
Joined  2016-04-06

A little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing.

I shudder to think of the time I wasted in college, majoring in Forensic science, when I could have been contemplating my navel.

The square with an overlaid compass are NOT solely Masonic. Freemasonry lifted it from an older source. The subject of a paper that I am submitting to the American Lodge of Research and Phylaxis next week.

rrc

Signature 

York Rite from Blue Lodge to KT with all stops between.
Scottish Rite to 32 degree.
Royal Order of Scotland.
Distinguished Service Award Apron.
York Rite Sovereign College of North America Gold Honor Award.
Internationally publish Masonic authority.
Transactions, American lodge of Research.
Prince Hall, The Phylaxis.
The Philalethes.
Masonic Lecturer.
Fellow of the Society of Antiquaries of Scotland.

Posted: 13 April 2016 07:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]  
RankRank
Total Posts:  49
Joined  2015-11-09

I just watched that video. That was amazing!!!!!

Signature 

Petitioned September 2015
Ballotted November 2015
Initiated January 11, 2016
Passed February 8, 2016
Raised May 9, 2016

Caleb Butler Lodge.

© 2007 - 2011 The Grand Lodge of Masons in Massachusetts.

Page rendered in 0.3786 seconds.