2 of 2
Illuminate official websit!!!!!!!
Posted: 03 January 2016 03:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]  
Newcomer
Rank
Total Posts:  24
Joined  2015-11-30
Lark - 03 January 2016 02:51 PM

My friend, forgive me if I seemed grouchy.

Most Masons are a bit tired of being asked about conspiracy theories. It may be new and novel to somebody else, but (except in details) it gets old really quickly.

The Illuminati were, so far as anybody knows, extinguished a long, long time ago. Anybody claiming to have a connection with them now is: a) a fraud out for money or admiration, b) delusional or c) a prankster. Paying attention to them only courages them.

Cheers.

Thank you my friend i understand and feel wht you are saying
Regards

Posted: 03 January 2016 04:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2407
Joined  2011-01-20

I did get confused for a moment there. I thought you were that Kmet fellow because of the similar patterns of communication.

One of my biggest gripes with internet forum users is that many of them are plain lazy. I use a lot of open source software in my profession so I’m used to taking a more disciplined approach to forums than most people. If you do not search for an answer on these forums before asking the question, you will be mercilessly humiliated and your question will be ignored then deleted. If you do this more than a couple of times, you will be banned from those technical forums.

I searched for the word “illuminati” on this forum and got 114 results. Did you read even one of them before posting? Of course not. We have basically answered your question one hundred and fourteen times already. Can you blame us for getting a little tires of it?

This forum is designed to provide information about joining Freemasonry. We simply don’t get involved with discussions about the so-called illuminati, the Bilderbergs, the Koch brothers or the new world order.

Signature 

John Ruggiero, 32°
Past Master, Ancient York Lodge, Lowell, MA.

God never sends us anything we can’t handle. Sometimes I wish He didn’t trust me so much. - Mother Teresa

Posted: 04 January 2016 07:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4099
Joined  2007-09-27

Hey there.  Sorry if there appears to be some agitation from some of our participants on this subject.  Please understand that the same question does come up often, and frustrates many of us because it’s a bit like asking us about Santa Claus or the Easter bunny.  :)

I would say the following statement sums things up pretty well:

The Illuminati were, so far as anybody knows, extinguished a long, long time ago. Anybody claiming to have a connection with them now is: a) a fraud out for money or admiration, b) delusional or c) a prankster. Paying attention to them only encourages them.

In general, this site/forum tries not to dive too deeply into the subject of the illuminati (the historical OR the fictional) because it is irrelevant to our fraternity.  However, as it is a subject of much discussion (especially among those who often are not really knowledgeable enough to have factual discussions about it), there is more to read about this if you would like.

If you are interested, I highly recommend you read the following page:
http://www.masonicinfo.com/illuminati.htm

In FACT, I recommend you read the entire site (enough material there to keep you busy for a month!) as it is a wealth of information about Freemasonry, especially some of the more unpleasant things like anti-Masonry.  I really hope you enjoy reading that site as much as I do.  Ed has done a great job.  It’s not organized in the best format, but it works!

Signature 

Dan

1st District Membership Chairman - Boston, MA
Past Master, Columbian Lodge A.F.&A.M. - Boston, MA
Friendship Lodge A.F.&A.M. - Wilmington, MA
The Lodge of the Royal Secret - Boston, MA
32° Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite, Valley of Boston
Shriners International, Aleppo Temple - Wilmington, MA

Posted: 04 January 2016 11:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]  
Newcomer
Rank
Joined  2015-11-30
Brother John - 03 January 2016 04:19 PM

I did get confused for a moment there. I thought you were that Kmet fellow because of the similar patterns of communication.

One of my biggest gripes with internet forum users is that many of them are plain lazy. I use a lot of open source software in my profession so I’m used to taking a more disciplined approach to forums than most people. If you do not search for an answer on these forums before asking the question, you will be mercilessly humiliated and your question will be ignored then deleted. If you do this more than a couple of times, you will be banned from those technical forums.

I searched for the word “illuminati” on this forum and got 114 results. Did you read even one of them before posting? Of course not. We have basically answered your question one hundred and fourteen times already. Can you blame us for getting a little tires of it?

This forum is designed to provide information about joining Freemasonry. We simply don’t get involved with discussions about the so-called illuminati, the Bilderbergs, the Koch brothers or the new world order.

who told you i didn’t read about the Illuminati issue in this forum ? again no need for pre-assumption about the one who is asking , and i believe no one deserve to be humiliated in such a forum , its simple , you can easily delete the post and tell the any newcomer who is asking about such an issue to review older posts , or you can pin a specific post so no one need to search
i believe we made a storm for nothing and of nothing , if it gonna cause more disagreement here i will delete the post it self , i am the one who asked and am telling you it doesn’t worth all of this disagreement
regards

Posted: 04 January 2016 11:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]  
Newcomer
Rank
Joined  2015-11-30
Dan Madore - 04 January 2016 07:13 AM

Hey there.  Sorry if there appears to be some agitation from some of our participants on this subject.  Please understand that the same question does come up often, and frustrates many of us because it’s a bit like asking us about Santa Claus or the Easter bunny.  :)

I would say the following statement sums things up pretty well:

The Illuminati were, so far as anybody knows, extinguished a long, long time ago. Anybody claiming to have a connection with them now is: a) a fraud out for money or admiration, b) delusional or c) a prankster. Paying attention to them only encourages them.

In general, this site/forum tries not to dive too deeply into the subject of the illuminati (the historical OR the fictional) because it is irrelevant to our fraternity.  However, as it is a subject of much discussion (especially among those who often are not really knowledgeable enough to have factual discussions about it), there is more to read about this if you would like.

If you are interested, I highly recommend you read the following page:
http://www.masonicinfo.com/illuminati.htm

In FACT, I recommend you read the entire site (enough material there to keep you busy for a month!) as it is a wealth of information about Freemasonry, especially some of the more unpleasant things like anti-Masonry.  I really hope you enjoy reading that site as much as I do.  Ed has done a great job.  It’s not organized in the best format, but it works!

thank you Sir that was very helpful

and honestly the site contains a lot of info that helped me a lot in several issues (for example reading this forum i was having no idea about regular and irregular lodges and the
legitimate of them,
i was simply gonna join the first lodge or association that claim to be a Freemason )

many thanks

Posted: 05 January 2016 07:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2407
Joined  2011-01-20
Brother Yosef - 04 January 2016 11:30 PM
Brother John - 03 January 2016 04:19 PM

who told you i didn’t read about the Illuminati issue in this forum ? again no need for pre-assumption about the one who is asking , and i believe no one deserve to be humiliated in such a forum , its simple , you can easily delete the post and tell the any newcomer who is asking about such an issue to review older posts , or you can pin a specific post so no one need to search
i believe we made a storm for nothing and of nothing , if it gonna cause more disagreement here i will delete the post it self , i am the one who asked and am telling you it doesn’t worth all of this disagreement
regards

First, if you had read any of the prior threads, you would have seen that they turned out exactly the same way this one did. We said we don’t have an answer about an organization that has nothing to do with us and anybody with a computer and a little money can make a web site. If you did read these posts and still started this thread then you did so simply to stir up controversy for your own amusement. 

Second, nobody was humiliated on this forum. If you read my words you will see I was talking about open source software support forums. We generally don’t delete threads here other than spam or in some cases Inflamatory words. So if you want to delete your own words, go ahead. You haven’t been banned and we continue to treat you with the respect you deserve. If you wish to end this discussion simply stop posting to it.

Signature 

John Ruggiero, 32°
Past Master, Ancient York Lodge, Lowell, MA.

God never sends us anything we can’t handle. Sometimes I wish He didn’t trust me so much. - Mother Teresa

Posted: 05 January 2016 10:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]  
Newcomer
Rank
Joined  2015-11-30

For the Public interest of this forum and to stop any unnecessary argument ill stop commenting on this post ,believe me gentlemen it was just a question it doesn’t worth all of that .
Brother John i hope next time we will have better ,relaxed discussion and sorry if it wasn’t this time.

2 of 2

© 2007 - 2011 The Grand Lodge of Masons in Massachusetts.

Page rendered in 0.3242 seconds.