Ask a Freemason Questions and Answers Find a Lodge Near You

Thank you for this forum - it has been helpful
Posted: 07 June 2010 09:52 PM   [ Ignore ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  55
Joined  2010-06-07

Greetings. I wanted to take a few moments and thank the members, moderators, and the GL of MA for providing this forum. It has been quite helpful in my quest for information on Freemasonry.

I petitioned on the 27th of March at my local Blue Lodge for membership during the open house, went through the dreaded investigative process, and was subsequently elected to receive the degrees of Freemasonry. My EA is scheduled for the 26th of June, and I’m quite thrilled. I believe my late father would also be thrilled, given his status as an MM, along with earlier generations of my family.

I must state for those that feel a case of nerves about the investigation process that it’s not as trying as one initially expects; you are truly among friends. When I entertained the investigating committee I ended up meeting a neighbor I previously didn’t know, as well as taking up more than a couple hours of their time – talking about Masonry and many other subjects. I had more fun talking with these gentlemen than I thought one could have while being investigated.

Since that time, I’ve met many other lodge members, all of whom have simply been a joy to be around. I’m looking forward to the future, with the only regret of waiting until now to pursue Masonry; this is something I feel I should have done years ago.

Thank you again for providing this forum.

Best regards,

-Carl

Posted: 08 June 2010 08:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  103
Joined  2010-03-01

Carl…that is great! I too wish I had pursued this earlier! I am also scheduled for my EA later this month.  Where in NH did you petition?
John

Signature 

“How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.”
——Benjamin Franklin

Initiated EA: 06/28/2010

FC:????

Washington Lodge #61
Manchester, NH

Posted: 09 June 2010 02:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  55
Joined  2010-06-07

Hello, John.

At the Clinton Lodge, #52 in Wilton, NH.

Regards,

-Carl

Posted: 10 June 2010 12:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  76
Joined  2010-03-29

Ah yes, another soon to be NH brother!  Congrats Carl and enjoy the journey you are about to start.  Take it in as much as possible since it only happens once.

© 2007 - 2011 The Grand Lodge of Masons in Massachusetts.

Page rendered in 0.3294 seconds.